Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Annual Dinner 2008 ~ Invitation Card and Lucky Draw

Our company will be held a annual dinner at Tanjung Bunga Beach Hotel Penang on 03-01-2009. The tittle is Hawaii Night.

We have one of our colleagues she is intellegent in design the invitation card and lucky draw card.

Maybe for other colleagues they will feel very excited, but for me, I do not have any excited in this year annual dinner.
This year, I am one of the committees of annual dinner. I incharged of Night Game.
All my colleagues will stay over night but I will not. This coming Sunday my house will have a party to celebrate my QiQi one year old birthday. Early morning on Sunday, I should help my mother-in-law to prepare our party foods.
Hope this annual dinner will not happen any nonsense gossip again...

No comments: