Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Office PC Desktop was admitted to "Hospital"

I am working here but I do not have a own PC desktop. I only can share a single mother board but two monitors with my another colleague. That software is called USB WorkStation (MCT).

I understand this software can be saved cost on licenced software for the thrid user. But for my job function is more on data entry and more of microsoft office work. All my data should save into hard disk. My another colleague is also same with me.

Two staffs work, save into one hard disk. If in case the PC got problem, means that two staffs should shut down their job. It is very inconvenience for me, for my job. Even some anti virus software also block this software too.

Now that supplier who sold this software to us, I also cannot get him again.

My opinion on this software is only suitable for those company only dealing on payment online or no data entry will save into hard disk.

Overall, I hope my boss will offer me a seperated mother board with my colleague. Now I am only waiting that PC come back from "Hospital" and hope it will operate as well.

No comments: