Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Hair Style of My SuanSuan & I

Last Saturday, my mother-in-law cut my SuanSuan front hair due to front hair was too long. After cut, she looked like very fresh and pretty more... am I right?



I also did straighten my hair too. From May 2008, I had a long hair but I permed it to curve. October 2008, I cut my long permed hair to short permed hair. End of December 2008, maybe I was boring of my short permed hair, I did straighten my hair. So now I back to the previous image that I had a long straight hair. But only now my hair is short.

May 2008 ~ > October 2008 ~

I used this brand of product called Schwarzkopf Glatt Professional to straighten my hair. I feel that quite good but the only I do not know how the effect of this product can be lasting for how long. Hope can last at least one month. :-)

after using >>> become >>>

No comments: