Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank You!

Many thousand words of "Thank You" I should appreciate to them who are:

Thanks my dear - Help me to take good care of SuanSuan
Thanks my mother in law - Help me to take good care of my QiQi
Thanks Christy and Mr. Pan - Gave me a chance to Shah Alam and recognize Shah Alam's colleagues
Thanks Adeline - Help me to book Hotel, buy bus ticket and arrange a colleague to fetch me to office everyday
Thanks Ken Lee - Fetched me to office every morning
Thanks KT Chua - Take good care of me especially my lunch and teaching me
Thanks Casey - Brought me a very nice and special dinner and gathering on 19/03/09, the night really made me unforgettable
Thanks Winnie, Hila, Indra, Idi and Casey - We work together, I feel that very happy and it is a fate to bring us recognize each other

Thank you!

No comments: