Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, March 21, 2009

The days I was at Shah Alam - 1st Day 2nd Night

First day when departed from Penang at 3:30pm and we arrived Shah Alam at 7:30pm. KT brought me and Casey to have a dinner at somewhere (I do not know what the place called). After dinner and drove to Hotel was 9:45pm. I stayed at Hotel Sri Puchong. It is not a what called "5 Star" hotel, but the Hotel very clean and comfortable. Nice also.

After taking a bath and I still can be watching a drama; ending at 11:00pm. I cannot sleep. Just lying on the bed and think this and think that. Maybe I scared... I did not know what time I was asleep. My alarm clock ringing at 6:00am but I woke up 7:00am.

The Hotel did not supply breakfast. I went down to lobby and I went out to find my breakfast. I could not find the restaurant but luckily when I departed from Penang, Kelvin Chan gave me a bread and I just keep it inside my bag. First morning, my breakfast was "bread".

I was sitting at the lobby there and waiting Ken Lee came to fetch me. When Ken Lee arrived, I did not know who is Ken Lee, I watched that guy and I saw him took out his hand phone and made a call. My hand phone ringing, so I just raise up my hand and said "Yes, is me". Think back, so funny of my reaction.

From Hotel to office need to take about 10 minutes distance. Arrived office, we introduced ourselves to each other and started to work.

First of all, I briefed them how to run and access the INFOARCH system, follow by step by step, they were very cooperation with me and asked me so many question especially Winnie asked. The next I briefed them how is the flow of our Penang running. They are so smart and learned fastest.

Lunch, KT brought us to dine at somewhere (I do not know what the place called). My first lunch of this trip was "Pan Min" (reading as Cantonese). After lunch, we continued our job.

After working hour, we left office at 7:30pm. Casey brought me to her friend's house. They held a Christian Gathering and dinner. I only helped them to wash the vegetable. It was a very special dinner and I never did it before. We standed up to dine. I feel that it has a distinctive flavour. After dinner, Casey's friend - John, he fetched me back to Hotel. The night, Casey brought me that I feel very happy and different during training trip to Shah Alam.







To be continue ...

No comments: