Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Training at Shah Alam

Yesterday I went to Shah Alam G-Force office to attend a training.

I woke up 4:30am. We departed at 6:15am and reached Shah Alam 9:30am. Normally from Penang to Shah Alam need to take 4 ~ 5 hours just can be completed the journey. But yesterday we only took 3 and a quarter hours to reach there.

We started training at 9:30am until 12:30pm, we took a rest for lunch. Our lunch was Chicken Rice, quite delicious also. After lunch, we continiued our training until 4:30pm and we had a short discussion until 5:00pm.

After 5:00pm, we started our journey to go back our hometown and we reached home at 9:05pm. On the way, we had our dinner at Ipoh there, behind of TESCO.

Really a very tired day. But I reached home, my tired mood was disappear when I saw my two Cuties wellcome me back.

No comments: