Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas ~ Lost World Trip

Early morning, I woke up at 6:30am to prepare everything what I wanted to bring to Lost World.
We were starting our journey at 9:30am and reached there around 11:30am.
Reached there, we had our lunch first. After one and half hour, we prepared our things and entered inside the theme park.

1st thing to do, we found a suitable place to put down all our stuffs. After that, we went to change our costume and prepare to enjoy there all the day. In the same time, my mother-in-law brought my SuanSuan to ride the Perak Parade.

First enjoyable was Giddy Galleon. I wished to bring along my SuanSuan enjoy together, but the guard said that SuanSuan is not reach the height and cannot ride the Giddy Galleon. So I rode with my husband and my QiQi and SuanSuan only can wait us inside the grill. When the Giddy Galleon started operation, SuanSuan cried out and shouted "mummy mummy mummy". She though I will ride Giddy Galleon to somewhere and will not bring her together. Very funny of her.

We only can stand beside and watch the Dragons Flight and Stormrider. Because we do not dare to ride it...

Next, we walked the way to visit Kepura Cave, Tiger Valley and Swan Boat. My SuanSuan favourite is Swan Boat. But we only excited on Tiger Valley.

Due to SuanSuan sicked, she gets fever and not feeling well on her stomach, the whole day she did not eat anything, she only drink the plain water. Actually we did not allow her to play into water park, but she said she wanted to play for a moment. So I brought her walked into the water park there where is called Jungle Wave Bay and Explorabay. But at the end, she did not dare to swim into the deep part area. In the same time, my mother-in-law went to ride Advanture Express.

The next station, my husband and I went to the Waterfall Beach Garden, it is a very nice scenery which is look like a very real beach and sea. After this station, we enjoyed our Tambun Hot Springs where only beside of Waterfall Beach Garden. This Tambun Hot Springs is very nice for me and we also brought QiQi to enjoy it. In early, QiQi scared to soak, but I forced to carry her into the Hot Springs. At the end, she was also very enjoy for it.

My husband and I walked around and survey the theme park. We walked across the Cliff Racer, Tube Raiders and Advanture River. We were will to play on Tube Raiders, but there were queue up so many people, so we gave up.

Finally, we changed back our costume around 5:00pm and we walked along the Advanture Express way to visit again the theme park. We captured some pictures and these are our best memorable during year 2008 ~ MERRY CHRISTMAS ~























































































































Ready to go back... at 6:30pm

Remarks: Willing to know more about Lost World? You can visit http://www.sunway.com.my/lostworldoftambun/

Ticket Fees:
Adult ~ RM25.00 / person
Children ~ RM19.00 / person (for below 12 years old)
For those children, the height below 90cm will entitle FREE.

No comments: