Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The days I was at Shah Alam - 2nd Day and 3rd Night

The second day morning, arrived office. They were starting to utilize the system flow. Because this was the first day they were using this kind of flow, so maybe make them more confusion.

But they are very good, they are intelligent, made more question to ask me, they are no silent when they are learning.

They have a good leader and a kind leader in the Service Department. I like their working environment there has contain a kind of positive magnetism. Hope the positive magnetism will not be temporary. Although they are having some miscommunication with Spare Part Department, but they are also try their best to cooperate with Spare Part Department.

All members of Service Department, they are sitting in the same office even the leaders and supervisors are also sitting in the same room. It has good advantages for every colleague which they are open talk even the problem or question is negative. For personal opinion, if everyone can throw away the "hard feeling", there will not happen "internal office politic". Am I right?

Although I am suffering it at Penang Branch, but I try to throw away "hard feeling", let them be. I clearly understand they are not paying salary for me, how they treated me, its all their business, not my business.

Lunch time, was the same, KT brought me and Casey to somewhere having it. After lunch, back to office, they were continue to work. But I can see, in the morning session and afternoon session, they have improved, at least they know how the flow running smooth. Winnie said "I feel that quite satisfaction, at least I know what I am doing right now." I am feeling happy too.

After 3:30pm, having a discussion with KT and Gan. We discussed the flow that related to Spare Part Department.

After 4:30pm, having a meeting at conference room with Mr. Pan and all Service Department's and Spare Part Department's colleagues including Frank Tan, Iris, Adeline and Tresa.

During meeting, Mr. Pan scolded people, in between Frank Tan was not silent also. Although I do not know what Frank Tan talking about, but I know all his speech is teaching us walking to the right way. He is a very good lecturer.


After meeting was 8:00pm, we had a dinner with Mr. Pan at Nasi Kandar nearby office. I saw Adeline brought a cake and I was asking her "Whose birthday?", Adeline said "Har~ you do not know whose birthday?? Is our boss...", oh~ I just knew the day was Mr. Pan's Birthday (19-03-09).

First time celebrate with Mr. Pan, and also first time to dine with Cake on Banana Leaf. Haha, so funny and enjoy.

After dinner, back to Hotel. It was early yet, but I felt very tired. The night, I slept very well.



No comments: