Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, January 12, 2009

Online Shopping ~ Good!

At past, I had never been online shopping experience. I felt that shopping through net was some kind like cheating, bad quality or any worst trading.

But today, I really should change my minded. I did it. I buy online from TaoBao.com. I buy some educational toys for my SuanSuan and QiQi. In early, I had worried the quality problem, Today I received it and opened for playing. I felt that the quality same like our local product too. I bought with cheaper from TaoBao.com compare to our local market.

Next time, I will not worry it anymore.

But make sure everytime when we online shopping, we should be a very intellegent consumer. We should always compare the price from some shopping platforms or forums.

Conclution, I am very satisfied my products buying from TaoBao.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post..! Shopping now becomes an important need for our life. Nowadays, shopping not only exist in traditional shop but also in online shop.