Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Celebrated My QiQi 1 Year Old Birthday Party

04/01/2009, but actually QiQi Lunar Birthday fall on 05/01/2009. Due to 05/01/2009 was Monday, most people cannot attend our Birthday party. So we held it on early one day which was Sunday.

I was very tired because I went back from Company Annual Dinner very late. I reached home nearly 3:30am and woke up the next morning at 7:45am.

After waking up, first things to do was feeding QiQi drink milk and SuanSuan too. I also had my breakfast with Milo Mix with Oat.

I went to my mother-in-law house to help her. My mother-in-law is Chief, then my 2nd sister-in-law and I are helper. We were busy from early morning until evening 7:00pm. It was really tired. After busy in kitchen, I move all the foods and table to my house's car park to do the preparation. 7:30pm, started our party.
































































No comments: